The Internet Security Threat Report provides an overview and analysis of the year in global threat activity. The report is based on data from the Symantec Global Intelligence Network, which Symantec’s analysts use to identify, analyze, and provide commentary on emerging trends in the dynamic threat landscape.
Knowing how cybercriminals are threatening security is the first step to securing your information—and your company’s goals. From social media vulnerabilities to digital extortion, the 2015 Symantec Internet Security Threat Report leverages an unparalleled amount of data and is the resource you need to quickly uncover digital threats.
• How cyberattackers leap-frog corporate defenses
• Clever tricks malware authors use to avoid detection
• Why ransomware attacks soared 113% in 2014
• How social networks and apps enable cybercriminals
• Why corporate defenses are falling behind as cybercriminals move faster
• Why attacks on Internet of Things devices are more serious than ever