Discover how understanding the business of hacking and how cybercriminals profit can help you develop a successful security strategy.
This report shows you:
• The economics behind cybercrime and why it’s so lucrative, even for petty criminals.
• Review of the security controls organizations believe make their networks and data more secure.
• Which technologies and practices that organizations should be concentrating on to make them a less attractive target.
• How basic security can be very effective when it’s done consistently well.
• How organizations can disrupt the economics of cybercrime.